BRANCA TEXTILE is web section for textile testing instruments and related applications created by BRANCA IDEALAIR
Branca Textile focuses its topics to textile testing equipments, methods and practices, laboratory test procedures for textiles as fibers, yarns and fabrics in order to be compliance with Standard and featuring their physical properties and merceological quality.
We are going to introduce Branca textile testing equipments and also blog aimed to share personal opinions on textile lab testing procedures and standard practice on textile lab testing.
Our company S.T.A. Branca Idealair is already well-known worldwide for testing equipments to several Textile laboratories including projects and installations of laboratories and precision air conditioning units the precision air conditioning units capable to control precisely the Standard Atmosphere according with UNI EN ISO 139:2011 and ASTM D-1776: Standard Practice for textile conditioning.
Branca climatic units are suitable and useful for all those laboratories that need to carry out tests in compliance with reference Standard achieving the goal of ISO / IEC 17025 or ISO 9001:15 for testing activities according to the reference application as e.g. paper testing, dimensional metrology, concrete testing, fine powders gravimetric test methods, others.
Our sales offices will follow you in all enquiries giving all informations and quotes giving you direct contacts or our agents Global Network reference contacts.
Meanwhile the technical office is alwasy ready to give you prompt technical assistance within 24 hours from the request through direct phone call and remote support.
Our technical team is active both in Italy and Worldwide
The apparels manufacturing is made in Mercallo only by qualified operators, technicians and engineers expert in textile testing.
The production includes:
- Apparel prototypes project development and design
- Metal frame customization
- Parts assembling
- Software programming
- Calibration and certification of the products
- Final testing
On request all testing equipments can be issued with ACCREDIA or ISO certificate
At the end of each realization the apparel is delivered to the customer with the state-of-the-art certificate and with an official company label.
|Download GENERAL CATALOG BRANCA IDEALAIR|
S.T.A. Branca Idealair manufactures and supplies:
- Manual Wrap reel 08 used for reeling skeins of desired length in compliance with the yarn count system Nm, Nec, Nw, Td, etc. .
- Electric wrap reel 09 that allows the preparation of yarn skeins with desired length. The ultra-silent reel motor operates automatically a gradual starting and smooth ending when the test is over.
- Yarn tension meter used to measure tension applied to yarns during the reeling.
- Slivers and roving wrap-reel 11 designed to wrap a desired length of carded slivers and rovings.
- Precision electronic scales and yarn count calculator useful to determine the fabrics GSM and the yarns count.
- Planofil Multiplex 24 is a yarns evenness tester used wrap yarns on black or white conical board and to analyze yarn irregularities. Winding pitches depend on yarn count in accordance with ASTM standards for Cotton.
- MANUAL COLOUR SAMPLING (code 27/S) used to wrap sample colour cards of yarn. Yarn is wound up on standard cards, whose measures are chosen directly by the user.
- Colour Sampling 27 74 74V used to wrap yarn samples on colour charts. The yarn is wound on a standard card, whose dimensions are directly chosen by the customers. The pattern cards are sustained by an adequately hick stainless steel support that gives the stiffness to colour charts.
Abrasion tester 66 is used to evaluate the resistance of materials to abrasion and pilling. Bristle and nylon brushes, abrasive clothes or fabrics are used as abrasive holders, according to the specific tests required for abrasion and pilling.
- Spray test 36 used to curry out water repellence tests as per spray method. Equipped with 2 diffusers, in accordance with ISO and AATCC standards.
- Washmeter 38 used to control dye stability in placed under different agents. Stainless steel bath tank with automatic regulation of water or diathermic liquid temperature.