BRANCA TEXTILE is web section focused on Textile testing instruments designed from S.T.A. BRANCA IDEALAIR
The Italian company S.T.A. Branca Idealair is official manufacturer of Textile testing instruments for testing FIBERS, YARNS and FABRICS, located in Mercallo, Varese ITALY
BRANCA TEXTILE focuses its particular attention to textile testing equipments and practices, testing lab procedures and methods for testing textiles as fibers, yarns and fabrics in order to be compliance with Standard and determining their physical features and quality.
In the current web page we are going to introduce textile testing equipments settings and also blogs aimed to share personal opinions on textile lab testing procedures and standard practices on textile lab testing.
Our company S.T.A. Branca Idealair is already well-known worldwide for testing equipments to several Textile laboratories including projects and installations of laboratories and precision air conditioning units the precision air conditioning units capable to control precisely the Standard Atmosphere according with UNI EN ISO 139:2011 and ASTM D-1776: Standard Practice for textile conditioning.
Branca climatic units are suitable and useful for all those laboratories that need to carry out tests in compliance with reference Standard achieving the goal of ISO / IEC17025 or ISO 9001:15 for testing activities according to the reference application as e.g. paper testing, dimensional metrology, concrete testing, fine powders gravimetric test methods, others.
Our sales offices will follow you in all enquiries giving all informations and quotes giving you direct contacts or our agents Gloabal network reference contacts.
Meanwhile the technical office is alwasy ready to give you prompt technical assistance within 24 hours from the request through direct phone call and remote support.
Our technical team is active both in ITALY and WORLDWIDE.
The production is made in Mercallo only by qualified operators, technicians and engineers expert in textile testing.
The production includes:
- Apparel prototypes project development and design
- Metal frame customization
- Parts assembling
- Software programming
- Calibration and certification of the products
- Final testing
On request all testing equipments can be issued with ACCREDIA or ISO certificate
At the end of each realization the apparel is delivered to the customer with the state-of-the-art certificate and with an official company label.
Branca Idealair produces also the following equipments:
- MANUAL WRAP REEL (code 08) used for reeling skeins of desired length in compliance with the yarn count system Nm, Nec, Nw, Td, etc. .
- Electric wrap reel (code 09) that allows the preparation of yarn skeins with desired length. The ultra-silent reel motor operates automatically a gradual starting and smooth ending when the test is over.
- TENSION METER used to measure tension applied to yarns during the reeling.
- MANUAL DRUM WRAP-REEL (code 11) designed to wrap a desired length of carded slivers and rovings.
- PRECISION ELECTRONIC SCALES useful to determine the fabrics GSM and the yarns count.
- PLANOFIL MULTIPLEX (code 24) is a yarn evenness tester used wrap yarns on black or white conical board and to analyze yarn irregularities. Winding pitches depend on yarn count in accordance with ASTM standards for Cotton.
- MANUAL COLOUR SAMPLING (code 27/S) used to wrap sample colour cards of yarn. Yarn is wound up on standard cards, whose measures are chosen directly by the user.
- COLOUR SAMPLING (code 74V) used to wrap yarn samples on colour charts. Yarn is wound up on standard cards, whose characteristics are supplied by the customer. The cards are sustained by an adequately hick stainless steel support.
- BRANCA LUX (code 39) essential for light colour fastness, to control “nuance” of fabrics and yarns and to research eventual irregularities that cannot be seen by normal light.
- ABRASION TESTER (code 66) used to analyse the abrasion resistances and pilling of fabrics and other materials. Bristle and nylon brushes, abrasive cloth or fabric are employed as abrasive holder, according to the kind of tests required for abrasion testing.
- SPRAY TESTER (code 36) used to curry out water repellence tests as per spray method. Equipped with 2 diffusers, in accordance with ISO and AATCC standards.
- WASH METER (code 38) used to control dye stability in placed under different agents. Stainless steel bath tank with automatic regulation of water or diathermic liquid temperature.
FILL THE FORM AND SEND YOUR REQUEST: