Hydrostatic head tester is a water proof machine ideal to test all types of fabric and water resistant materials able to analyze the water proof limits of textile material and technical textiles or the resistance to water penetration subjecting specimens to a constant hydrostatic pressure increment
The types of samples that could be tested with Branca Hydrostatic head tester are all materials as e.g. technical texitles, fabrics, bonded and coated materials, membranes etc.
To establish the minimum hydrostatic pressure that induces the passage of water across a specimen of fabric and to determine the time under a known pressure increase.
Original test area is 100 cm2 (UNI20811), but it can be applied test area reductions to the original one in compliance with AFNOR Standards.
– Original test area: 100 cm2;
– Hydrostatic pressure generated by special propulsion pumps;
– 5” HMI touch screen: parameters setting, tests monitor, operational commands,
storage memory up to 20 results;
– Read-out: expressed in cm.Wg or mm.Wg;
– Hydrostatic pressure increase: 10 cm.Wg or 60 cm.Wg respectively according to
Standard UNI EN 20811/AATCC TM 127:08 and DIN 53 886/AFNOR G-07 057
or set freely by the operator on keyboard screen;
– Equipped with a USB slot to allow external PC-Software communication;
– One phase power supply, 230 VAC/50 Hz;
ACCESSORIES FOR DATA EXPORT:
– Application software BWP4.0 – Statistical evaluations
The application software allows the operator to do:
- Parameters setting
- Test monitor and operational commands
- Results saving
- Trend graphs generation
- Statistical evaluations
- (.csv) files export
Webserver module: to enable PC communication via Ethernet and other networking
– WEBSERVER – (.CSV) file remote export
It includes FTP software for data transferring and SD-Card with high capacity of 16 GB for files saving and backups.
FILL IN THE – INFO REQUEST – to receive info details and a price quotation for “HYDROSTATIC HEAD TESTER“: